Photo via: adelaparvu.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Refresh your desk for spring with this diy floral mouse pad. All you need is your favorite fabric and a few inexpensive supplies!
- These shoes are called ‘Energetic pass, they are designed with a spring heel which has a mechanism which acts as a shock absorber, and gives the wearer a new walking experience (you can see it in the video in the end). Actually, the only way to make this structure is by 3D printing.In this instructable I will help you to understand the steps to design your 3D print shoes.For this instructable you will need: Plasticine, scan of a anatomical last, access to a 3D printer, knowledge in 3D software and to let your imagination run wild…
- Welcome! If youre coming from Daily Do It Yourself today, Im so glad youre here! Disclaimer: Id never reupholstered anything before this chair, but I had the gumption to take on the project anyway. There is not a lot of extraordinary skill involved, just patience and determination. Nothing difficult, just a little time consuming. But,…
- Summer is coming and it’s time to thinking about how to make the outdoor life more colorful. You can enjoy the sunshine, natural and the fresh air without staying far away from your home. How? The answer is backyard, the magic place where your family and you spend the joyful summer time together. What you […]
- Decoholic » 36 Living Room Decorating Ideas That Smells Like Spring
- Ready for some spring cleaning and reorganizing? These will help spiff up your pantry!
- Alabama Farmhouse Spring Tour
- 45+ Fabulous ideas for spring decor on your balcony
- There’s something about Spring time that makes me want to paint! A fresh, clean start to a room. Transforming a piece of old trashy piece of furniture into a new treasure. So today I thought I’d share with you my Top 10 Painting Tips & Tricks that have helped me grow as a Do It …
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- A sweet way to work on fine motor skills this spring! Make a threaded heart paper plate craft for Valentines Day
- Potted plant and hanging basket garden ideas. With easy to follow watering and fertilizing schedule to take your blooms from spring through fall.