Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spray paint out of an aerosol can actually act differently than latex paint out of a can. Here are some tips to getting better results with spray painting your furniture. Plan on a Clear Coat With Larger Surfaces – Spray paint can produce an even finish when painting surfaces like chairs and smaller
- Wooden crate bookcase! Saw other pins on this and had to do it. Crates from Joanne fabrics, stain and sealer from home depo. Total cost ( not including plants or pots) 110.00. Could have been cheaper if I wanted to be patient and buy the crates individually to make use of their 50%off 1 item coupon. Very happy with the end result. To make it feel like a solid piece, I nailed the crates together.
- Glitter makes everything more fun, including indoor gardening — plus, these mini pots are perfect for decorating small shelves or desks. Simply coat the pot in decoupage medium followed by glitter to create a glamorous look. Once the planter is dry, fill it with a tiny houseplant./
- Everything you need to know about spray painting furniture! I want to keep this link
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted. that might be too many in the photo, but one or two is nice.
- Spray Painting Door Knobs | How to Paint Door Knobs | update brass door hardware with spray paint. Easy DIY home updates. Step by step instructions on Todays Creative Life
- Repurpose an old window by spray painting the panes sheer and writing your menu on them. You could also sand and paint the frame of the window to match your wedding colors!
- Looking for some DIY spray painting ideas? Easily upcycle outdoor metal accessories using spray paint. The transformations can be pretty surprising and beautiful!
- wicker makeover including tips on spray painting wicker
- There is a CRUCIAL TRICK to painting Ikea furniture that is laminate! Ive tried painting Billy bookcases before and it was an epic fail, but this looks like it works. YAY!
- Balayage Inspired Painted Furniture. Unique and Rustic Furniture Painting Technique Inspired From Balayage Hair Painting. We Went From Full Paint Coverage To Gradual Distressing On This Converted Media Console For A Fun Rustic Look!