Photo via: addicted2diy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- And here we have shared 25 decor projects from wood that you can make out these re purposed wood and enjoy a rustic feel in your dwelling. Wooden wall decor
- Wooden crate bookcase! Saw other pins on this and had to do it. Crates from Joanne fabrics, stain and sealer from home depo. Total cost ( not including plants or pots) 110.00. Could have been cheaper if I wanted to be patient and buy the crates individually to make use of their 50%off 1 item coupon. Very happy with the end result. To make it feel like a solid piece, I nailed the crates together.
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- Okay, here we have got a DIY pallet wood project that is again pretty unique in nature and you would rarely see such pallet wood inspiration on rest of the platforms. But we found it worth consideration and brought it right here for you. We are talking about a DIY wooden pallet clock. This would be a totally new experience for many to work on this idea.
- Infographic on veggies you can grow again Have you tried doing any of these, what was the result? Share this infographic on your site.
- Have a garage that needs to have some order put on the chaos? When I realized how much wasted space I had in my garage and how disorganized it was getting, I started thinking about cool new ways to turn my garage into a useful, livable space. Check out some of these amazing DIY ideas that show you
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- The simplest outdoor bench ever! You can make this fairly cheap, if you dont already have the materials left over from other projects, and the best part is you can take it apart and reuse the materials for other things! Grab the bull DIY http://www.ehow.com/how_4797077_simple-outdoor-bench.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- o make you get with your favorite coffee table easily we have shared here this flawless list of 20 DIY coffee table plans that can be made at home! All
- woodworkingplans woodworking woodworkingprojects DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station diyprojects.ideas… This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Lets chat about my chair makeovers. Its not quite as much drama as some recent posts but it is something that most of us could agree on. Kinda like how we all agree Johnny Depp is a jalepano of a man…SPICY! You may remember that I have these old chairs…twenty-plus years old…they actually…