Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My giant chest of drawers from Gillian might look great in a similar paint scheme. With another, classier antique coming to join the furniture family, the dresser and desk have some work to do in order to fit in, both physically and visually.
- Stunning contemporary minimalist kitchen by Luxmoore and Co with bespoke stainless steel worktop featuring inset induction hob, sink and drainer. Interior made from character English oak with dovetail joint drawers.
- line the inside of my antique chest with a map
- Cream Chest Of Drawers Painted Bedroom Storage Dressing Room French Shabby…
- Easy-to-make autumn decor made by wrapping parts of a sweater around a glass candle holder and adding an oak leaf.
- DIY Cardboard Chest with Drawers
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- Repose Gray by Sherwin Williams. Exterior Colors. The shingles are stained in an acrylic, Repose Gray by Sherwin Williams. ReposeGraySherwinWilliams exteriorpaintcolor homeExterior Interiors by Courtney Dickey of TS Adams Studio.
- Ombre Distressed Mason Jars | DIY Painted Mason Jar Designs by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/how-to-make-a-diy-mason-jar-chandelier/
- Get rid of that builder grade oak! Use GEL stain.
- Our second featured Color for the Month of June is our faded neutral gray, Grain Sack. . This color was inspired by the faded color of nubby antique grain sacks. . Its a bit of a chameleon color, as it can lean more gray or white depending on its surroundings. . Share your Grain Sack masterpieces with us all month long by tagging us at @mmsmilkpaint and using our hashtags, mmsmp, mmsmilkpaint, and grainsack!
- Bookshelves made from crates from Michaels and stained, super easy! by emily