Photo via: clipboard.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yep, you read that title right! I completely transformed the look of my countertops for only SIX DOLLARS!! How, you ask? Well, first a little background… (This may get a little lengthy, but you really have to read the whole thing to understand the victory I felt when I came up this idea. So bear…
- idea for storing nail polish- could cover front w/corkboard or mirror..Concealed, so the men dont freak out or realize how much money you spend on nail polish …LOL…
- Loving this idea for Olivia… creates a cool space under bed so she wont lose room to play.
- Clothes wardrobe is something that is a necessity in every home and people mostly places it in the bedroom, so here we are showing an idea to create it with your own hands. There is no door on it, the whole wardrobe is open and there is a space for hanging the clothes.
- Great idea! and so simple – just purchase some crates from Michaels, paint, and screw together!!
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest TumblrWe all like to think of our homes in terms of the comfort it brings us as well as the way it looks and that is why there is so much interest in decorating one’s home. But most of us when faced with the space we call home have no idea…
- Love this idea for a lamp! Build this DIY Rustic Corbel Light Sconce for about $25! Such a creative idea for a bedroom lamp but perfect for so many spots in your home. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com Farmhouse light, sconce light, rustic corbel light, lamp idea!
- Neat idea for pot & pan storage
- Another cute pallet idea 🙂
- DIY Headboard Project Ideas – The Idea Room
- shelving USE CUTTING BOARDS MAKE A BIT SMALLER LOVE THE LOOK GREAT IDEA…
- Its not secret that I love painting things. Here are 24 amazing things I had no idea you could paint!