Photo via: clipboard.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Loving this idea for Olivia… creates a cool space under bed so she wont lose room to play.
- Yep, you read that title right! I completely transformed the look of my countertops for only SIX DOLLARS!! How, you ask? Well, first a little background… (This may get a little lengthy, but you really have to read the whole thing to understand the victory I felt when I came up this idea. So bear…
- idea for storing nail polish- could cover front w/corkboard or mirror..Concealed, so the men dont freak out or realize how much money you spend on nail polish …LOL…
- Clothes wardrobe is something that is a necessity in every home and people mostly places it in the bedroom, so here we are showing an idea to create it with your own hands. There is no door on it, the whole wardrobe is open and there is a space for hanging the clothes.
- Great idea! and so simple – just purchase some crates from Michaels, paint, and screw together!!
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest TumblrWe all like to think of our homes in terms of the comfort it brings us as well as the way it looks and that is why there is so much interest in decorating one’s home. But most of us when faced with the space we call home have no idea…
- It is a good idea to use the used material like wood pallets when there is a need of making the area in the garden or any other place outside the home plain, so the furniture can be placed to enjoy the weather. We collect the ideas and the images from different sources just to make the individuals able to copy the ideas to save their money as the creativity like getting the garden terrace installed requires too much money and creating it at home can save a huge amount of hard earned money. Have
- Are you often recalling those beautiful string lights shining in a memorable outdoor party? So why not use them to decorate your patio, backyard or outdoor space to let these bright spots accompany you every day? Outdoor or patio string lights is really a wonder idea to brighten up your outdoor spaces. As long as […]
- Love this idea for a lamp! Build this DIY Rustic Corbel Light Sconce for about $25! Such a creative idea for a bedroom lamp but perfect for so many spots in your home. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com Farmhouse light, sconce light, rustic corbel light, lamp idea!
- Neat idea for pot & pan storage
- shelving USE CUTTING BOARDS MAKE A BIT SMALLER LOVE THE LOOK GREAT IDEA…
- DIY Headboard Project Ideas – The Idea Room