Photo via: homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gorgeous statement piece, a perfect boho, modern touch in your interior decoration. The skull is realistic and light weight. This listing includes: 1 Polyresin skull planter Measurements: 18 cm L × 12.5 cm W × 11 cm W Material: Polyresin Around 5 to 6 succulents fit in this Skull Planter. These are handmade skulls, they may slightly differ from one another. PLANTS NOT INCLUDED Wholesale availability: We do offer wholesale discounts. please inquire with specific item details. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING!!!!!
- Recently a friend of ours was in the market to purchase a small home in the nearby hills of Echo Park, where smaller 1-2 bedrooms homes still exist and where square footage can run underneath the 1,000 square feet mark
- DIY Glowing Pallet Bed What’s really fun about using pallets for a bed is that you get some nice open spaces beneath the bed that you can light up with LED light ropes. You could also create some sort of drawer system too for extra storage if you’d rather go that route
- Who lives here A professional woman Location Notting Hill, London Property An apartment on the top two floors of a Victorian building Designer Kia Sunda of Kia Designs Size 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom White, handleless units create a sleek, streamlined feel in the kitchen. ‘The owner loves to cook and was spending a lot on appliances, so I trimmed costs by designing the kitchen and getting the builder to install it,’ says Kia. The tubular extractor looks beautifully space age.
- This is the worlds smallest working aquarium, which holds just two tea spoons of water. The miniature wonder, which is made of glass and measures just 30 mm. wide by 24 mm. high and 14 mm. deep, can be held in the palm of your hand. It is so small there is only room for these tiny zebra fish.
- Glitter makes everything more fun, including indoor gardening — plus, these mini pots are perfect for decorating small shelves or desks. Simply coat the pot in decoupage medium followed by glitter to create a glamorous look. Once the planter is dry, fill it with a tiny houseplant./
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- Do you have pets or small children? Do you find that its difficult keeping your plants alive in your home? My solution? Try this DIY Hanging Planter!
- Great compromise for a bed dressing in a small space
- Marble Art | Cool DIY Projects for Teen Girls Bedrooms More
- 17 Cute And Cozy Small Balcony Designs – Top Inspirations
- Pretty Shirred Floral Top. Youve found a womans shirt sewing pattern to be excited about. The Pretty Shirred Floral Top is simple to make and easy to wear. The tie found in the back of the shirt allows a perfect fit for different body types. Its a pretty and retro DIY top.