Photo via: hoosierhomemade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- How To Make A Slot Together Pyramid Planter http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/wtop Pyramid planters are great for growing various plants especially if you don’t have a lot of space in your garden or yard. It’s very easy and cheap to make as it’s made from recycled pallet timbers. All you need is an hour and a half and some basic woodworking skills.
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY cat tree made from an old wooden ladder, outdoor carpeting, left over wood and jute wrapped around the bottom for a scratching post. Hammock is just material and a towel. Super fun, cheap and easy to make!
- Okay, here we have got a DIY pallet wood project that is again pretty unique in nature and you would rarely see such pallet wood inspiration on rest of the platforms. But we found it worth consideration and brought it right here for you. We are talking about a DIY wooden pallet clock. This would be a totally new experience for many to work on this idea.
- This DIY coffee table was inspired by a West Elm find for $999 – except we made our version for less than $50 using pallet wood. Its easy to do!
- Sign is 16×20. Each sign is hand painted (no vinyl). All signs made from 3/4 wood, and come with a hanger for easy hanging. Because this is a natural wood, signs may vary in color/distressing and naturally occurring wood imperfections may appear. All my signs are available in any color you would like, please leave a note to let me know both base and writing colors. Please refer to the shipping costs for current production time. If you need your order by a particular date, please let us kno…
- DIY Simple Square Bedside Table Plans – Build it for just $25!
- Recycled Pallet Planter Boxes Más
- The Barn Door Headboard Project – Building a barn door from traditional lumber, salvaged wood or pallets. A simple project to make this weekend
- Pallet bar my husband made for our seasonal campsite. Approx $80 only!! 6 pallets, (10) 12×12 patio pavers, 2 tubes liquid nails (use w/ a gun), wood screws & one 1×10 piece of wood. He screwed pallets together using a level, screwed the 1×10 onto the top of pallets, used liquid nails to set the pavers, painted the bar, strung lights & attached a bottle opener!!
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait