Photo via: bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea! and so simple – just purchase some crates from Michaels, paint, and screw together!!
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- If someone has an area which is empty and needs to be adorned in a unique way, then it is a good idea to copy with the storage box in which anything can be kept to keep covered. This is a simple idea which can be copied easily.
- Love the idea for a simple DIY wire basket side table @istandarddesign
- The general idea of accessorizing a mantel is good to follow – this mantel is a little too busy. Good to be simple.
- Simple Bench A pallet bench ranks low on the difficulty scale, making it a great introductory project for beginning furniture builders. And…
- Learn how to make these cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Such a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up frames.
- If you have worn-out chair seats, you can easily re-cover them. Make a mistake? No problem. Just pull a few staples and start over. Reupholstering is a great way to bring tired-looking chairs—even tired-looking rooms—back to life. The materials are relatively inexpensive, the tools are simple and it’s a project almost anyone can tackle with success.
- Great idea to use metal shelf brackets to add a shelf to an old door.
- This is a great idea for when you dont have a lot of space for a traditional sofa table ~ DIY one
- Cute idea to hang an old window, then add a wooden awning and flowerbox. It would look great on the side of a shed or garage! Www.rehouseny.com for salvaged wood and windows
- DIY Large Paper Flowers and Flower Blooms as above headboard decor. Great and inexpensive idea. Can also be used as a wedding backdrop. From blogger www.sengerson.com.