Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Create a Custom Vanity from Stock Cabinets : How-To : DIY Network
- How to give your kitchen cabinets a custom look.
- How to make builder grade oak cabinets look custom. Beadboard and a little extra molding make such a difference.
- Youre allowed to take shortcuts in life, especially if they make your house pretty.
- Build a custom Sliding Barn Door Storage Cabinet! Perfect for storage toilet paper and other items you dont want to be seen but also open shelving for decorating! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- add paint and some thin molding for an inexpensive way to remodel your cabinets.
- Tips and Tricks for Painting Kitchen Cabinets – How to Nest for Less™
- Best paints for kitchen cabinets
- the best paints for kitchen cabinets
- Kitchen Cabinets: 9 Easy Repairs: Are you bugged by kitchen cabinets that don’t work quite right? Broken latches, loose door hinges, sticking drawers—are they driving you bonkers? Read on for easy fixes to these and other common cabinet problems.
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- The Rugged Home Custom Rustic Furniture, Open For Orders, Currently Booking Into February 2017, Rustic Industrial Furniture, Vancouver Island Lower Mainland