Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to give your kitchen cabinets a custom look.
- How to Create a Custom Vanity from Stock Cabinets : How-To : DIY Network
- How to make builder grade oak cabinets look custom. Beadboard and a little extra molding make such a difference.
- Youre allowed to take shortcuts in life, especially if they make your house pretty.
- All painting projects, large or small, require diligent preparation and attention to detail. Taking shortcuts leads to a disappointing paint job that wont last very long. Heres what you should not do on your next painting project.
- how I built a farmhouse table for less than $100 More
- Build a custom Sliding Barn Door Storage Cabinet! Perfect for storage toilet paper and other items you dont want to be seen but also open shelving for decorating! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- add paint and some thin molding for an inexpensive way to remodel your cabinets.
- Tips and Tricks for Painting Kitchen Cabinets – How to Nest for Less™
- This DIY double desk starts with Ikea Akurum cabinets and adds a gorgeous dark stained plank top and DIY copper pulls for the perfect rustic workspace!
- the best paints for kitchen cabinets
- Best paints for kitchen cabinets