Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful Rustic Kitchen. Marble center island, Fixtures, and ceiling beams.
- Dresser Kitchen Island – Tutorial ~~ ~~~ ~~!~~ ~~~ ~~ OMG I LOVE IT! And that might work in my no so large kitchen as well for a bit more counter space.
- In this long, slim kitchen, the owners have extended the top of the island unit, meaning people can tuck feet under without knocking knees while enjoying a cuppa. When they’re finished, they can tuck the stools underneath to keep things streamlined. Stools: CH56, Hans J. Wegner.
- A Traditional Piece of Furniture Becomes a Cottage Kitchen Island
- We have seen pallet wood ideas concerning patio furniture, loungers, cupboards, shelves and tables, but let us bring to you this unique pallet wood island kitchen that is far lighter on budget and takes lesser space than any extravagant ordinary kitchen. This small island has sufficient space for all your basic kitchen equipment.
- Ana White | Build a Rustic X Small Rolling Kitchen Island | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- And this long island seamlessly complements that vision. Its length accommodates gathering, storage and much of the function of the kitchen in one single move. The architects have carried the clean, minimalist aesthetic to every last detail, taking care to recess even the faucet controls. By stripping this long object of any visual ornamentation, they’ve left multiple functions open to interpretation and whim.
- New Farmhouse Style Island Pendant Lights – Chic California
- The Rugged Home Custom Rustic Furniture, Open For Orders, Currently Booking Into February 2017, Rustic Industrial Furniture, Vancouver Island Lower Mainland
- Tropical Home :: Paradise Style :: Living Space :: Dream Home :: Interior + Outdoor :: Decor + Design :: Free your Wild :: See more Tropical Island Home Style Inspiration @untamedorganica
- Farmhouse bedroom with shiplap
- DIY shiplap walls – How to shiplap an entire room for LESS THAN $100. A full tutorial on how to shiplap the easy way & the cheapest way for a huge impact. A must pin for future shiplap projects!