Photo via: static.wix.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Saw Horse Desk How To – It All Started With Paint
- – created on 2015-02-16 00:44:22
- Simple Bench A pallet bench ranks low on the difficulty scale, making it a great introductory project for beginning furniture builders. And…
- A sweet way to work on fine motor skills this spring! Make a threaded heart paper plate craft for Valentines Day
- Man, oh man is fall! As if the mass amount of pumpkin pictures on Instagram didn’t let you know that already though, right? After this past weekend of grey skies, it was time to bring out the candles. But of course I had to add my own crafty flair to them! In less than a…
- ON SALE Reclaimed Wood Mirror by RusticWoodOriginals on Etsy, $175.00 see if she can make a larger one
- Tips for Living in Small Spaces – There is the need for extra space in every home; irrespective of the size of the home, the ability to maximize space is always welcome. Companies are downsizing the scope of their operations, homeowners are also going down the same path. Moving into a small home from a large home can be quite frustrating. Most people are usually at crossroads on what to bring with them and what to dispose off.
- Have to remember this blog entry for my future kiddos. Chris tried to say we couldnt let our kids play in a sandbox b/c neighborhood animals would make it into a litter box…not if theres a lid on it they wont!
- Well-maintained plants are a necessity in the garden, but they can make an immediate and unforgettable impact on indoor environments as well. The problem is tha
- fantastic tutorial on how to reupholster a chair… Definitely keeping for later!
- This is a great how to on building a modern style platform bed with a headboard.
- attach an old spice rack on the side of a dresser to create a space for books