Photo via: seethatthere.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Okay, here we have got a DIY pallet wood project that is again pretty unique in nature and you would rarely see such pallet wood inspiration on rest of the platforms. But we found it worth consideration and brought it right here for you. We are talking about a DIY wooden pallet clock. This would be a totally new experience for many to work on this idea.
- Tropical Home :: Paradise Style :: Living Space :: Dream Home :: Interior + Outdoor :: Decor + Design :: Free your Wild :: See more Tropical Island Home Style Inspiration @untamedorganica
- Great Upcycling idea, that you can just go through your junk drawer to assemble. Great if you did 3 in different colors from each other. DIY Handmade Wall Art – The Frugal Female
- I JUST HAD TO ADD THIS TO ADHARA QUILT BLOCK…….HANG A ADHARA BLOCK QUILT BEHIND IT…..OH I SEE THIS WOOD ART MADE INTO A TABLE……………PC
- Even if youve got an abundance of side tables, it can be nice to have a place to hold your drink immediately at-hand. Francois et Mois striped wooden drink perch fits neatly over the arm of your sofa, and is a great project for first-time woodworkers (there are detailed instructions on her site).
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- I know we feature quite a lot of posts about DIY hacks and camping hacks etc, but there are some absolutely amazing tips and tricks in this post. Honestly, unlike many of these lists, I don’t think there is a bad tip/trick listed here… So many – ‘why didn’t I think of that moments?’… I …
- 20 Incredibly Creative Ways To Reuse Old Bricks – Whether you’ve got a handful of bricks or an entire house worth, there is a great DIY project just waiting to put them to use. I’ve found a great collection of 20 incredible DIY projects that use bricks, and in some cases, nothing else. There is everything in here from do it yourself walkways to candles, and so much more. via @vanessacrafting
- Hello there! I’m so happy its Friday; it’s been one of those weeks that drags on. Today I’m sharing how I made my DIY rustic bookshelves with IKEA brackets. I know so many other bloggers have made the
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- Every Business online needs a Facebook Business Page. Why? There are five key reason why. See them here.
- Help set the mood of your new life together with this elegant wall art that looks superb when hung over your bed.