Photo via: dailydanny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Exactly what ive been looking for! Sofa Server Woodworking Plan…. great for a bed too!
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- Ive been given an old upright piano that needs major restoration and am looking for ideas on what to do with it. Im thinking about dismantling it and crafting some furniture with the wood. Any ideas?
- The Christmas stuff has been put away, (finally) and every other year I dislike what comes next – the Winter doldrums. Many winter mornings in Central Washington are shrouded with fog, and there is often snow cover which hides any remaining color. The sun only appears for short periods of time, if at all, and the winter blahs descend. This year, well aware of what was about to happen, after Christmas. Its time to find some great items to brighten your whole house!
- Hello there! I’m so happy its Friday; it’s been one of those weeks that drags on. Today I’m sharing how I made my DIY rustic bookshelves with IKEA brackets. I know so many other bloggers have made the
- Happy 4th of July weekend, friends! I hope you all had a safe and fun time celebrating! I’ve been a little MIA this past week. I decided to take the week off while we hosted some out-of-town friends while also celebrating a big milestone; I’ve reached a new decade! I’m so thrilled to see what…
- Excited to share with you my second project of the girls playroom. It’s all coming together pretty quickly. Although, I have put the painting the baseboards on the backburner. I’ll leave that less fun project for another day. Today I have a really fun tutorial inspired by a project I found on Pinterest. I’ve been…
- BEST headboard tutorial, this is exactly like the one Ive been eyeing thats 600 bucks! Money Hip Mamas: DIY Upholstered Headboard with Nailhead Detailed Arms
- When was the last time you showed your home a little love? After all your house is the place where you have perhaps the most memorable moments of your life, so for sure it should be a place you love. Today I am sharing 25 amazing DIY Home Projects that you can do with the …
- How to Make Mirror Folding Table – DIY Crafts – Handimania. That is actually pretty brilliant. Not that I know how to operate a saw, but still.
- How to remove set-in grease and oil stains from clothes, even if theyve already been washed and dried. This laundry hack will save those shirts that you were ready to throw away.
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces