Photo via: dailydanny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Exactly what ive been looking for! Sofa Server Woodworking Plan…. great for a bed too!
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- Ive been given an old upright piano that needs major restoration and am looking for ideas on what to do with it. Im thinking about dismantling it and crafting some furniture with the wood. Any ideas?
- The Christmas stuff has been put away, (finally) and every other year I dislike what comes next – the Winter doldrums. Many winter mornings in Central Washington are shrouded with fog, and there is often snow cover which hides any remaining color. The sun only appears for short periods of time, if at all, and the winter blahs descend. This year, well aware of what was about to happen, after Christmas. Its time to find some great items to brighten your whole house!
- Hello there! I’m so happy its Friday; it’s been one of those weeks that drags on. Today I’m sharing how I made my DIY rustic bookshelves with IKEA brackets. I know so many other bloggers have made the
- Happy 4th of July weekend, friends! I hope you all had a safe and fun time celebrating! I’ve been a little MIA this past week. I decided to take the week off while we hosted some out-of-town friends while also celebrating a big milestone; I’ve reached a new decade! I’m so thrilled to see what…
- Excited to share with you my second project of the girls playroom. It’s all coming together pretty quickly. Although, I have put the painting the baseboards on the backburner. I’ll leave that less fun project for another day. Today I have a really fun tutorial inspired by a project I found on Pinterest. I’ve been…
- BEST headboard tutorial, this is exactly like the one Ive been eyeing thats 600 bucks! Money Hip Mamas: DIY Upholstered Headboard with Nailhead Detailed Arms
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- Need some cool new decor ideas for your bedroom and living room? Try these incredible DIY end tables to add accent to your bed or sofa. Brilliant ideas you can easily make, these step by step project tutorials show you exactly how easy it is to make some amazing furniture. 1. DIY Pedestal Clock End
- When was the last time you showed your home a little love? After all your house is the place where you have perhaps the most memorable moments of your life, so for sure it should be a place you love. Today I am sharing 25 amazing DIY Home Projects that you can do with the …
- Make an easy wood mantel in just under an hour! besides drying time) So easy you wont know what to do with your free time!