Photo via: confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A safe and easy way to make your own Chalk Paint! This recipe is the best I have found for making your own Chalk Paint. It will give you a professional finish to your furniture and save you money. Learn tips and tricks to chalk painting your furniture too!
- If you are tired of spending a fortune on paint for your DIY furniture painting hobby or business, you might be ready to start experimenting with a homemade paint recipe. There are a few different variations of these recipes floating around on the internet, but these are some of the …
- Save money with these cozy rustic home decor ideas! From furniture to home accents and storage ideas, there are over a hundred projects to choose from. Not only are these DIY ideas are easy on the wallet, they are also easy to make. You can complete most of these projects in less than a day. For most of these …
- Expand your furniture portfolio and learn 6 new fabulous furniture finishes: Rustic Farmhouse Finish, Modern Finish, Two Toned Finishes, Dry Brushing, and Crackle in this online furniture painting ecourse is taught by furniture painting expert Allison Griffith of Refunk My Junk. Learn the furniture painting basics, how to paint furniture with chalk paints, how to use furniture wax and tons of Furniture Painting Tips and furniture finish tutorials
- Revamp Your Front Door! (With Only A Coat of Paint)| How to Repaint Your Front Door, Curb Appeal Projects, Easy Curb Appeal Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Painting Hacks, Painting Tips and Tricks, Paint for a Perfect Line, Popular Pin
- The Best Beach Hacks Around: Save time, money and energy with these great tips and summer hacks to make your beach trip the most fun ever!
- Making your own DIY Bathroom Cleaning Wipes is a great way to save money and help the environment. They will leave your bathroom sparkling and clean!
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Tutorial for painting fabric with chalk paint
- Save time and money by making these freezer stir-fry kits. Theres nothing like having a healthy meal just waiting in the freezer on an insanely busy day!
- Learn how to make a pine DIY bench that folds out into a bed called bed-in-a-box. Its a great project and a great way to save money and space by building one piece of furniture that serves multiple purposes.
- The Broke Girls Guide to Designer Decor-great tips to save money when decorating your home!