Photo via: therockgardensite.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pallet bar my husband made for our seasonal campsite. Approx $80 only!! 6 pallets, (10) 12×12 patio pavers, 2 tubes liquid nails (use w/ a gun), wood screws & one 1×10 piece of wood. He screwed pallets together using a level, screwed the 1×10 onto the top of pallets, used liquid nails to set the pavers, painted the bar, strung lights & attached a bottle opener!!
- This paver patio envelopes the pool area and is the foundation for this large outdoor kitchen and outdoor dining area. The sunken eating area creates a lovely separation between the diners and the chef. Or to keep the cook company there is plenty of room for a sitting area near the outdoor kitchen. The custom detail on the patio roof is a luxurious feel that cant be beat.
- Building Blocks for a Perfect Patio The experts at This Old House give pointers on picking the right surface to suit your patios function, its surroundings, and your budget
- Flagstone patio with seat wall. Pea gravel used as grout for permeable surface. visit www.sagrows.com for more info.
- Build your own Double Bench Chair with FREE plans and a 15 minute video tutorial that breaks this project down into easy steps so you can take action and build this project for your patio!
- how to organise anything in 4 easy steps – follow these steps and any space will be simple to organise …
- Moroccan style Laterns. LOVE the tiles on the stairs
- DIY above ground pool stairs
- If you live in a two-story house, stairs are inevitable
- Best Pallet Patio Furniture for Your Home | Pallet Furniture DIY
- outdoor living | outdoor inspiration | outdoor patio | outdoor ideas | outdoor decorating | outdoor area | outdoor spaces
- DIY Burlap Curtains | must make!!!! Rustic home, perfect on my patio doors. My momma could make these!.