Photo via: makoweczki.pl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Arts & Crafts Tool Cabinet – Full-size Plan
- Ravelry is a community site, an organizational tool, and a yarn & pattern database for knitters and crocheters.
- The perfect workbench for any garage or shop! It is inexpensive and easy to build, has a 2 ft extension for added work space and it has casters allowing it to be tucked away when its not in use. It also has a tons of room to store all of your tools! Roll it around with you while you work, lock in to place and roll in back against the wall when you are done! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- How to build your very own mitten storage! It cleans up the mudroom & helps the kids keep things organized in a simple way. Tamarasjoy.com
- DIY Headboards for Every Home DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults
- The kids need this to sit on to put boots & shoes on. The drawers hold shoes, boots, hats & mittens!
- Before & After: Turn an Old Entertainment Cabinet into a Kids Retro Kitchen…hey Boys can cook too! 😉
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- DIY shiplap walls – How to shiplap an entire room for LESS THAN $100. A full tutorial on how to shiplap the easy way & the cheapest way for a huge impact. A must pin for future shiplap projects!
- pom-pom wall hanging :: DIY Projects & Pops of Color Modernize a Virginian Colonial | Design*Sponge
- Wooden wall & bed frame
- Ignore decor. Like the light & neutral tones of walls & floors & visual interest of windows