Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add less Saltwash to your paint to create finer texture, almost like old crackled paint. We used about 2:1 paint to Saltwash to create the texture on this vintage dresser at All Things New Again, Leesburg, VA ~ www.AllThingsNewAgain.net
- Transform bowls into DIY candlesticks with these Thrift Store DIY Candle Holders! These upcycled candlesticks are a great decorative item for your living room!
- Create these amazing and beautiful outdoor terra cotta candle holders in 3 simple steps with pots! outdoorliving patiopaint decoart via www.uncommondesignsonline.com
- diy glittered tealight holders for wedding decoration ideas
- Zigzag shelf – by TDSpade @ LumberJocks.com ~ woodworking community. Would be a terrific idea for a childs room, painted white etc.
- Easy Headboard Cover ~ Hide an out-of-date metal headboard with a simple, slip-on cover.
- This is a great idea for when you dont have a lot of space for a traditional sofa table ~ DIY one
- Garden Planter ~ Olde Rustic Bed Post standing in a wooden garden planter box, with an Olde Metal oil lantern hanging from the bed post. Created By Karen Avery
- My Bohemian Home ~ Living Rooms
- ~ DIY unicorn piÑata ~
- a piece done by our friends at saltwash – delish, right?
- A fun little DIY for your weekend – grab an old frame and jazz it up with Saltwash! frame pictures DIY weekend