Photo via: confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aubusson Blue and a blend of Old White/Pure White Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan on a French style cabinet | By Artsy Chicks Rule
- Mirrored Dresser Old White with Diamond overlay, Chic mirror dresser Annie Sloan old white chalk paint
- Farmhouse coffee table makeover using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Just paint the base by Our Southern Home chalkpaint
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- The Old Chair Lives Again! (Vintage French Arm Chair Makeover Using Chalk Paint) | The Unfinished Project
- Check out this closet door makeover using paintable beadboard wallpaper! Transform your bifold closet doors with wallpaper, trim, and white paint!
- Use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Royal Design Studio stencils to decorate hardcover books for glam DIY bookcovers – Stencils from www.royaldesignstudio.com
- With a little spray paint and some burlap I made over a garage sale folding chair that had seen better days! homecrafts
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- Start with Argentine Pearl base. Dry brush Van Dyke Brown glaze and linen or millstone milk paint over the pearl. Finish with HPTC in satin. (Bassett Mirror Hollywood Glam Gold Dakota Two Drawer Chest | A2206EC)
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- I used leftover chalkpaint from my locker project (colors @behrpaint Guava Jelly and Sugar Poppy) and the Chrysanthemum stencil from @cuttingedgestencils to give plain white curtains from @worldmarket a bbfrosch makeover.I also had a couple of plain pillow covers from @ikeausa sitting around, so those got quick makeover too.Project via @bbfrosch http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/