Photo via: diyshareable.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- By Lolly Spindler Books are one of the best ways to expand your mind and learn new things. While a lot of people are now using e-Readers and carrying around
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive more festive feline content! The holidays are a time to treat your friends and family—but dont forget the furry ones! This year gift your kitty the purrrfect present: a DIY catnip sock toy. All youll need is catnip, a sock and a paper towel roll. Place the roll in the sock, fill with catnip and tie the end. Its so easy and cute! Brought to you by Petcentric, a Purina brand & your trusted source for helpful tips & fun pet facts.
- Before starting your own DIY patio furniture projects, there are a few things you should consider. First of all, dont let yourself get overwhelmed by the
- Make the most of your furnishings by repurposing pieces into custom creations that look good and work hard. With these simple, affordable ideas, youll be able to transform your ordinary furniture into fresh finds for your home.
- Make this Mother’s Day special by helping your children to make some really fun crafts – and the best thing is you get a little pressie at the end! (Use the
- Fill your home with wonderful aromas by making these DIY scented mason jar candles. Is this going to be your next project?
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]
- If you have a small porch, deck, or balcony…welcome to the club. My front porch is literally 6 feet by 6 feet… but I’m determined to make it a welcoming space. And you can make your small porch wonderful too, with these small porch decorating ideas and design tips… Not to mention the inspirational photos! …
- bookshelf by the bed that keeps your place. good idea! DIY, too!
- Expand your furniture portfolio and learn 6 new fabulous furniture finishes: Rustic Farmhouse Finish, Modern Finish, Two Toned Finishes, Dry Brushing, and Crackle in this online furniture painting ecourse is taught by furniture painting expert Allison Griffith of Refunk My Junk. Learn the furniture painting basics, how to paint furniture with chalk paints, how to use furniture wax and tons of Furniture Painting Tips and furniture finish tutorials
- How to build your very own mitten storage! It cleans up the mudroom & helps the kids keep things organized in a simple way. Tamarasjoy.com
- Driven By Décor: Creative Ways to Use Rope in Your Home Décor