Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- If youre looking for a fun outdoor game this summer, make your own inexpensive cornhole bags with a few supplies and basic sewing skills.
- These shoes are called ‘Energetic pass, they are designed with a spring heel which has a mechanism which acts as a shock absorber, and gives the wearer a new walking experience (you can see it in the video in the end). Actually, the only way to make this structure is by 3D printing.In this instructable I will help you to understand the steps to design your 3D print shoes.For this instructable you will need: Plasticine, scan of a anatomical last, access to a 3D printer, knowledge in 3D software and to let your imagination run wild…
- Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar ideas using flowers. These beautiful flower arrangements make a great centrepiece at a wedding or a simple floral display in your home for Spring or any other time of the year. Use clear or blue mason jars as vases and fill with stunning flowers. Keep it simple and elegant or get creative and make something more elaborate.
- Whether you need more light or just attempting to create a cozy look for your home, string lights would be the prettiest way to do it. Hang string lights on walls, ceilings, fill a jar with it, a million creative ways for instant cozy mood in your home! Here is a collection of our favorite string li
- Sign is 16×20. Each sign is hand painted (no vinyl). All signs made from 3/4 wood, and come with a hanger for easy hanging. Because this is a natural wood, signs may vary in color/distressing and naturally occurring wood imperfections may appear. All my signs are available in any color you would like, please leave a note to let me know both base and writing colors. Please refer to the shipping costs for current production time. If you need your order by a particular date, please let us kno…
- Saltwash is a a powder paint additive that creates a unique weathered look. Simply add Saltwash to any paint to create a mixture. Apply to any piece of furniture or surface to create an authentic time worn look as if weathered from years on the coast! Directions: Mix the Saltwash powder using the included scoop, to any paint of your choice. The Saltwash to paint ratio can be based on 20oz – 25oz of Saltwash to one quart of paint, for desired effect. This amount can be increased or decreased depending on the amount of paint you choose to use. *Comes in a beachy reusable Tin * Included: How – To-Quick Start Guide and 2 oz measuring scoop Step 1 Apply heavily all over in a “glob” like technique. You will notice the heavy Saltwash texture, this is good and will add to the look you want to achieve. When the Saltwash layer is half way dry and still tacky, wipe softly with a paint brush, using light paint strokes in a back and forth motion to slightly smooth down the Saltwash. These strokes should only lightly smooth out the Saltwash layer leaving the heavy “globbed” texture more even and only slightly smoother. If the Saltwash layer becomes to dry to smooth down, simply dampen the paint brush with water and resmooth. If you need more texture, simply reapply the Saltwash. Step 2 Once the Saltwash layer is completely dry, apply your top coat of paint. No Saltwash will be added to this topcoat of paint in this step. Reapply this topcoat of paint as desired. Step 3 Once your paint is totally dry, a light sanding to your final piece of furniture will bring out the underlayer details of the Saltwash and give it the multi layered and the “years aged on the salty coast” look and feel you want! Tips Use differing paint colors for the Saltwash coat and final coat to give contrast and really show the layers of paint. Using a higher gloss or Satin finsih for the final coat adds to an authentic look as if it was salvaged from an old beach cottage… back when oil and lead paints were used 😉 Try multiple layers of Saltwash to add more interest. A light coat of wax in a brown tone will add to an authentic vintage look.
- Boxed cushion DIY – you can use these steps to make any boxed cushion, even if it’s not for your furry friend. Think window seat, desk chair or even revamping a sofa by adding new cushions in a contrasting fabric!
- o make you get with your favorite coffee table easily we have shared here this flawless list of 20 DIY coffee table plans that can be made at home! All
- DIY Wall Board Accents: All you need is fabric, styrofoam and staples.
- The perfect workbench for any garage or shop! It is inexpensive and easy to build, has a 2 ft extension for added work space and it has casters allowing it to be tucked away when its not in use. It also has a tons of room to store all of your tools! Roll it around with you while you work, lock in to place and roll in back against the wall when you are done! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Treat your furniture or walls to a gorgeous whitewash finish with this easy tutorial; all you need is latex paint and water!