Photo via: media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My Repurposed Life-20+ projects built from scratch – click on photo and scroll down to ice chest with wood sides – until you need it, it could be a piece of furniture – end of bed storage 🙂
- Reclaimed wood transforms a blue barrel (or ugly plastic pot) into a beautiful planter.
- Summer Ice Cubes – DIY with fruits
- A wine barrel turned coffee table
- Have you ever given any thought to your ice cube tray? Im assuming no, right? Well, this list will give you some repurposing ideas on how to use your them!
- How To Turn A Wine Barrel Into An Outdoor Sink
- Ice Lanterns | DIY Outdoor Lantern Ideas | Beautifully illuminate your backyard with these 21 handmade outdoor lantern.
- How to Ice Dye
- Learn How To Make a Wine Barrel Coffee Table In Under 6 Hours and Under 50 Dollars. So Easy DIY Tutorial. Turn A Wine Barrel Into A Farmhouse Coffee Table. Easy DIY
- Here is one more awesome material for DIY projects ! With a bit of creativity and some skills, you can repurpose old barrels , and make beautiful home accessory or piece of furniture! Coffee Table Cut the barrel into two halves and use as a coffee or a side table. The round glass can be used a
- Get an unfinished wood dresser. Wipe on some Pitch Black Gel Stain with a rag. Let Dry. Done. (Lang 5-Drawer Chest | Crate & Barrel)
- Ikea Rast chest mid-century makeover