Photo via: ikeahackers.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turning an old dresser into a TV stand is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. You get a new TV stand and you get to make use of that old dresser. Missing drawers are no problem. You can just use the space to hold gaming systems, satellite boxes or Blu-Ray players.
- this grand wooden pallet cabinet is also ideal that can be used in any part of the house. It has got a number of drawers that are the smartest storage hacks. Stuff inside all the accessories that couldn’t make their place anywhere else. This vintage pallet wood cabinet would also add a lot to the beauty of your house.
- My giant chest of drawers from Gillian might look great in a similar paint scheme. With another, classier antique coming to join the furniture family, the dresser and desk have some work to do in order to fit in, both physically and visually.
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Use place mats to keep the shelves and drawers of the fridge from getting covered in gunk, making it easier to clean
- The right steps for building furniture with drawers: 1. build box 2. install drawer slides 3. LAST measure and build drawer boxes
- drawer has been outfitted with pegboard inserts. The boards can be sized to fit existing drawers and the pegs can be adjusted to secure stacks of bowls and plates. Store dishes in low drawers — near the sink or dishwasher.
- A dresser without drawers give it a new life. Our Shelves, Ourselves
- Ana White | Build a Under Bench Trundle Drawers – Mudroom | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- stack two drawers on their sides. add fancy legs for a cute and decorative bookcase,
- My Glamorous Metallic Silver Dresser and how to get this metallic finish in cool and warm tones, plus how to do a silver leafing on drawers. Fancy Painted Furniture by Traceys Fancy