Photo via: thewhitebuffalostylingco.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- shabby chic dollhouse rooms – Google Search
- desks made from wooden crates – Google Search
- deck footings – Google Search
- fairy door template drAwing – Google Search
- bohemian bridesmaids dresses – Google Search
- How to make pallet furniture – Google Search
- standing seam copper panels – Google Search
- Craftsman detailing and an angled garage make this beautiful Ranch home plan a real standout.Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island, the dining room and the vaulted great room. The kitchen is 15 by 17 as measured from right wall to wall of pantry and edge of island to front wall.The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet has a charming built-in window seat.Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The laundry room is tucked away and is 9 wide and 13 deep.The larger garage door is 18-wide and 8-high, the smaller one is 10-wide and 8-high.
- HGTV Smart Home 2016 Master Bedroom – like the neutral pallet with punches of bright color – also like the windows treatments, wainscoting
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- Pretty Tween Bedroom – I could put this Bench in some windows and have the window seat i have always dreamed of having
- Curtain rods are so expensive – especially if you have large windows! This post will walk you through exactly how to make your own gorgeous, modern DIY conduit curtain rods for less than $30 for two giant windows!