Photo via: jennasuedesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Few of us live in homes with solid wood doors. Hollow core doors do the job on a budget, but they arent always, er, beautiful. Weve shared some ways to update doors before, but today Beck is back (remember her furniture refinishing tutorial?) to share a how-to that will make your hollow core doors look …
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- How To Add Panels and Paint Hollow Core Internal Doors – Gardening For You
- ikea legs + hollow core door? Lots of uses for old doors: temporary party tables, craft tables, work tops in basement with saw horses.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door- great tutorial for how to turn a $10 hollow core door to a custom sliding door. Perfect to add some farmhouse style to your home!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Lets celebrate fall ! Decorate your home with leaves, pumpkins and candles for cozy fall look! Or you can make nice wreath for your doors and entry way!
- http://www.theruggedrooster.com/farmhouse-shutters/ , Make These Super Easy DIY, Shutters From Scratch, Tutorial, Distressing and Painting, Learn How To make EASY DIY Shutters, farmhouse Shutters, From Scrap or Pallets, Get the Farmhouse Look in Under 30 minutes
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Quick n Easy DIY wall decor or notice board for your office, classroom, kitchen. Use a cork trivet, old or new . Great way to use fabric scraps.
- DIY antique window cabinet- See how to make this super easy antique window cabinet. Great for bathroom storage or any room in your home!
- Craft room progression…… DIY work table… Three 9 cube shelves from lowes Two hollow doors from lowes. We will be adding laminate to the top here in about a month. This work table is 13 long! by susieteague