Photo via: howdoesshe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- The perfect workbench for any garage or shop! It is inexpensive and easy to build, has a 2 ft extension for added work space and it has casters allowing it to be tucked away when its not in use. It also has a tons of room to store all of your tools! Roll it around with you while you work, lock in to place and roll in back against the wall when you are done! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Frames are SO expensive, but heres an alternative. Use floor moldings. They come primed, just paint whatever color you want.
- This chair design is old. Some say it dates back to the the mid 1700s with Mountain Men roaming the US. Some call it a Viking chair and claim it is a Medieval design. For certain it popped up in Boy Scout camps in the US in the early 20th century. Leave a comment about the oldest youve seen!Regardless of who did what where or when they are still extremely comfortable, affordable, durable and can be used anywhere. My wife has owned one for the past 20 years. We have a few now. They store fla…
- 20 Incredibly Creative Ways To Reuse Old Bricks – Whether you’ve got a handful of bricks or an entire house worth, there is a great DIY project just waiting to put them to use. I’ve found a great collection of 20 incredible DIY projects that use bricks, and in some cases, nothing else. There is everything in here from do it yourself walkways to candles, and so much more. via @vanessacrafting
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- Creating a patio deck at home is not difficult because the pallets are not hard to find and they are easy to join to create almost anything. The deck is great to create for placing the furniture for enjoying the weather with the family on the holidays; the place can be used for serving the guests as well.
- These rustic wood and metal cubbies are versatile for decor and organizing, and you can make your own DIY wall cubby shelf for around $12 with this easy tutorial! Great for beginners.
- Many of our customers at Mannequin Madness are makers/crafters who are either buying a mannequin form to help them design their product or they need it to display their product at a craft show. So we have a vested interest in wanting to help them be successful when they exhibit at craft shows. That is why
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.