Photo via: best-100-home-decorpictures.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A great tip for making wreath: go to the plumbing department at Home Depot or Lowes and grab a six foot long piece of foam tubing for $.97!! Snip the length you want with scissors and duct tape the ends together. Voila! You have a really inexpensive wreath form
- Beautiful burlap wreath that can be displayed any time of year. Made of teal, grey chevron print on cream, and natural burlap. Burlap is seamed on edges and will not fray. High quality wreath hand made. Initial of your choice painted cream in Rochester font. Faux jute cream bow adds the special finishing touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 in diameter. Perfect size for door or to hang inside for interior decoration. This wreath should be placed in covered area where it can be protected from sunlight and harsh outside weather. Like to send as a gift? Just let me know at checkout and I will be happy to include a special note from you! Wreath is made to order and hand made … will vary ever so slightly from picture shown. If you would like smaller size please convo me for special pricing. The wreath pictured is 22 and perfect for exterior door! Thank you
- Build a Pottery Barn inspired nightstand for a fraction of the cost. A fun take on the Clara bedside table with step by step tutorial and free Plans!
- Good tutorial on getting the Pottery Barn black finish… and she found this dresser at a Goodwill store for…TWELVE DOLLARS!
- Happy 4th of July weekend, friends! I hope you all had a safe and fun time celebrating! I’ve been a little MIA this past week. I decided to take the week off while we hosted some out-of-town friends while also celebrating a big milestone; I’ve reached a new decade! I’m so thrilled to see what…
- Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- Make this Mother’s Day special by helping your children to make some really fun crafts – and the best thing is you get a little pressie at the end! (Use the
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- Well my friends…one things has been established here at The Cottage Market…all of our readers LOVE IKEA Hacks!!!!! Then on the flip side…all of our readers adore Pottery Barn Hacks…but now for the first time (drumroll please) we have a collection of IKEA HACKS with a Pottery Barn Style!!!! Now tell me…how excited are you? …
- Looking for some awesome DIY room decor ideas for teen girls? Do you want to decorate, redecorate, reinvent, and revamp your room so it reflects your personality and style? Want to make your room cooler with more creative colors, fun crafts and impressive art work you made yourself? Start with these cool pompom rugs, fun …
- DIY Faux Jadeite from thrift store finds | Jadeite Dishes | DIY Jadeite | Thrift Store Crafts | Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Glass Crafts
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …