Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Plants for a Mosquito free Yard! If you want to control mosquitos so you can cut down or eliminate using dangerous poisons look no further than nature to do so. As you choose which plants to use, consider…
- Make a set of attractive wooden wall sconces from a single board. Then add LED candles, plants, or other decorations.
- Ornate white mirror with indoor succulent plants
- hang old boxes on wall to hold houseplants if only watering plants wasnt the hardest thing about my life…
- 15 Feline-Safe Plants Cats Love – why they like them and grow guides for each.
- Gorgeous statement piece, a perfect boho, modern touch in your interior decoration. The skull is realistic and light weight. This listing includes: 1 Polyresin skull planter Measurements: 18 cm L × 12.5 cm W × 11 cm W Material: Polyresin Around 5 to 6 succulents fit in this Skull Planter. These are handmade skulls, they may slightly differ from one another. PLANTS NOT INCLUDED Wholesale availability: We do offer wholesale discounts. please inquire with specific item details. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING!!!!!
- Wooden crate bookcase! Saw other pins on this and had to do it. Crates from Joanne fabrics, stain and sealer from home depo. Total cost ( not including plants or pots) 110.00. Could have been cheaper if I wanted to be patient and buy the crates individually to make use of their 50%off 1 item coupon. Very happy with the end result. To make it feel like a solid piece, I nailed the crates together.
- Its PLANT WEEK!!!!!!!! Do you even know how exciting this is?!? Its like Shark Week but WAYYYYY better and with a lot less fear (mostly). Every day this week I have got an amazing project for you that will makeRead More
- DIY Raised Copper Pipe Pot Plant Stand
- Build A DIY Plant Stand For Under 20 Dollars and One Hour, Super Easy Rustic DIY
- Grow Your Own Pineapple Plant
- DIY Garden Ideas / Easy, budget-friendly and creative projects and ideas for backyard flower gardens and what to plant in your landscaping beds.