Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hang old boxes on wall to hold houseplants if only watering plants wasnt the hardest thing about my life…
- Do you have pets or small children? Do you find that its difficult keeping your plants alive in your home? My solution? Try this DIY Hanging Planter!
- Well-maintained plants are a necessity in the garden, but they can make an immediate and unforgettable impact on indoor environments as well. The problem is tha
- 15 Feline-Safe Plants Cats Love – why they like them and grow guides for each.
- 10 Plants for a Mosquito free Yard! If you want to control mosquitos so you can cut down or eliminate using dangerous poisons look no further than nature to do so. As you choose which plants to use, consider…
- DIY Covered Greenhouse Garden: A Removable Cover Solution to Protect Your Plants Apartment Therapy Tutorials by sally tb
- Make a set of attractive wooden wall sconces from a single board. Then add LED candles, plants, or other decorations.
- How To Make A Slot Together Pyramid Planter http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/wtop Pyramid planters are great for growing various plants especially if you don’t have a lot of space in your garden or yard. It’s very easy and cheap to make as it’s made from recycled pallet timbers. All you need is an hour and a half and some basic woodworking skills.
- Ornate white mirror with indoor succulent plants
- Good-quality materials and different levels create interest in this wonderful garden. A series of rectangles links a narrow section with the main garden, and strikes a balance between plants and decking.
- Gorgeous statement piece, a perfect boho, modern touch in your interior decoration. The skull is realistic and light weight. This listing includes: 1 Polyresin skull planter Measurements: 18 cm L × 12.5 cm W × 11 cm W Material: Polyresin Around 5 to 6 succulents fit in this Skull Planter. These are handmade skulls, they may slightly differ from one another. PLANTS NOT INCLUDED Wholesale availability: We do offer wholesale discounts. please inquire with specific item details. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING!!!!!
- Wooden crate bookcase! Saw other pins on this and had to do it. Crates from Joanne fabrics, stain and sealer from home depo. Total cost ( not including plants or pots) 110.00. Could have been cheaper if I wanted to be patient and buy the crates individually to make use of their 50%off 1 item coupon. Very happy with the end result. To make it feel like a solid piece, I nailed the crates together.