Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Inspired by a mirrored coat tree in the hallway of the 1890s carriage house she grew up in, Amy Hughes transformed a salvaged door into a mirrored dressing vanity with hooks for hanging clothes. For complete how-to instructions, click the photo. | Photo: Julian Wass | thisoldhouse.com
- With a little spray paint and some burlap I made over a garage sale folding chair that had seen better days! homecrafts
- This chair design is old. Some say it dates back to the the mid 1700s with Mountain Men roaming the US. Some call it a Viking chair and claim it is a Medieval design. For certain it popped up in Boy Scout camps in the US in the early 20th century. Leave a comment about the oldest youve seen!Regardless of who did what where or when they are still extremely comfortable, affordable, durable and can be used anywhere. My wife has owned one for the past 20 years. We have a few now. They store fla…
- Grab some ModPodge or other art glue and paper to cover your chair. Reinvent your chair Photo: maisonboheme.blogspot.com
- The home for all your photos. Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world. Get 1,000GB of photo storage free.
- My Repurposed Life-20+ projects built from scratch – click on photo and scroll down to ice chest with wood sides – until you need it, it could be a piece of furniture – end of bed storage 🙂
- Read on for some of the cleverest organization DIYs and tricks that will get your home orderly in no time!
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.
- Ombre Distressed Mason Jars | DIY Painted Mason Jar Designs by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/how-to-make-a-diy-mason-jar-chandelier/
- Tapered furniture legs — installed straight or at an angle — are one of the calling cards of mid-century modern furniture designs. Case goods, tables, chairs, sofas, footstools and more can all be made to feel a bit more sleek with these slender legs. Whether you are trying to repair a vintage dresser or need …
- Bright modern living room inspired by designs from Kure
- A black wicker pendant and bamboo peacock chair create a striking focal point and add drama to this small-space dining room. | Photographer: Alex Lukey | Designer: Sabrina Albanese