Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pallet, foam, table legs, fabric and a staple gun.
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- Pallet bar my husband made for our seasonal campsite. Approx $80 only!! 6 pallets, (10) 12×12 patio pavers, 2 tubes liquid nails (use w/ a gun), wood screws & one 1×10 piece of wood. He screwed pallets together using a level, screwed the 1×10 onto the top of pallets, used liquid nails to set the pavers, painted the bar, strung lights & attached a bottle opener!!
- Very very detailed explanation of how to make a tufted ottoman from a pallet.
- DIY Ottoman made from a Pallet
- Kids will love this activity! Make DIY Sidewalk Foam Paint, perfect summer boredom buster for the kids!
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath using Make it Fun Crafts Foam Wreath Form and Faux Succulents tutorial at the happy housie
- A great tip for making wreath: go to the plumbing department at Home Depot or Lowes and grab a six foot long piece of foam tubing for $.97!! Snip the length you want with scissors and duct tape the ends together. Voila! You have a really inexpensive wreath form
- Gun storage but it could also be a safe or jewelry storage
- This DIY gun cabinet, inspired by a Pottery Barn mirror cabinet, will completely conceal guns, magazines, and ammunition, within plain sight.
- Top Secret Sliding Top Storage Shelf, Covert Storage, Gun Storage, Floating Wall Shelf, Shelving, Hidden Storage, Hidden Stash, Safety
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait