Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces
- I am not a carpenter and this was my first attempt….you may want to put some slots in the solid wood panel under your bed. This will reduce the chances of your mattress going mouldy. Or just air your mattress outside occasional. I work in a bed shop and mouldy mattresses can happen quite quickly with moisture and heat.
- Create an end table or night stand using a $1.00 garage sale bar stool. This is a great repurposing project that is both stylish and functional.
- Just finished painting a new set of sea shells. In green this time. I will eventually list my shells in my Etsy shop (link in bio). Will announce it here soon. . These make great little gifts. Some friends suggested theyd be great as Christmas ornaments
- Pallet bar my husband made for our seasonal campsite. Approx $80 only!! 6 pallets, (10) 12×12 patio pavers, 2 tubes liquid nails (use w/ a gun), wood screws & one 1×10 piece of wood. He screwed pallets together using a level, screwed the 1×10 onto the top of pallets, used liquid nails to set the pavers, painted the bar, strung lights & attached a bottle opener!!
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- Pallet Bar stools – IndustrialDesignNZ is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, google plus or twitter account. Right
- Simple square deck planter boxes made from pallet wood – this will work for my lemon tree.
- Cute idea to hang an old window, then add a wooden awning and flowerbox. It would look great on the side of a shed or garage! Www.rehouseny.com for salvaged wood and windows
- Upcycled Doors…. Love the idea of turning a door into a desk! Wouldnt take up much space which would be perfect for my tiny house!
- Pallet gardening, perfect for gardening within a small space. Always take advantage of empty vertical space–it will leave your balcony or patio looking clean, not cluttered.
- Upcycled a couple of pallets into a bar stool.