Photo via: mobilehomeliving.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pallet Bar Stool…. Perfect idea for my shed/ skinning shop.. This will rock:
- This is a lightweight used wooden pallet outdoor bar. It can be made with medium sized wooden pallet planks. Do not color the pallet planks as the natural color
- One Pallet = One Coffee Bar • 1001 Pallets
- Pallet Bar stools – IndustrialDesignNZ is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, google plus or twitter account. Right
- PALLET BAR, TIKI BAR, Attention To Detail, Made Like No Other, Comes With Serving Top & 2 Prep Shelves And A Black Powder Coated Steel Foot Rest, These Bars Are Sure To Please & Complement Any Area Of Your Home Or Outdoor Area. MADE FROM NEW PALLETS By A Pallet Manufacturer, Designed For The Construction Industry. 58X18X42. Or We Can Custom Build Any Size. ( We Provide You With A Up To Date Picture Build Process On Your Item To Insure Quality That You Deserve ) EXCLUDES ELECTRICAL OUTLETS & L…
- Pallet bar my husband made for our seasonal campsite. Approx $80 only!! 6 pallets, (10) 12×12 patio pavers, 2 tubes liquid nails (use w/ a gun), wood screws & one 1×10 piece of wood. He screwed pallets together using a level, screwed the 1×10 onto the top of pallets, used liquid nails to set the pavers, painted the bar, strung lights & attached a bottle opener!!
- LOVE this patio bar – two pallets standing and connected in the middle and 3 stepping stones for the bar top. SO easy peasy.
- Backyard Bar…. DIY and on a budget!
- Bar table I made for behind couch
- How to build a DIY Bar Cart – Free Woodworking Plans – HandmadeHaven
- Materials: 4×4 Expedit, Lack shelves, Hutten, Counter lamps, wine glass holdersDescription: Not the first Expedit bar hack, but hopefully you all will still app
- Create a stylish end table or night stand using a $1.00 garage sale bar stool