Photo via: houseandhone.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- All About: Sherwin Williams Repose Gray – Undertones and More! Are you looking for the perfect gray paint color? Are you nervous about those sneaky
- A builder recommended these brackets which allow you to assemble and dissemble a DIY bed quickly without a screwdriver, which is great for those in the military!
- Ikea Moppe hack with maps and leather drawer pulls. Great look for those with wanderlust.
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools…
- save your corks for bath time…Now I know exactly what do do with all those corks Ive been saving. Brilliant! DIY
- Love this X Console. Want to build for behind our couch. Think of all the books I could store on those lower shelves. 🙂
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- Free Plans DIY Storage Idea… LOVE this for toys or anything! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Shabby chic TV stand. I think I like this dresser refurb the best! Two shelves and then one drawer. Could be used for blankets or toys.
- Sign is 16×20. Each sign is hand painted (no vinyl). All signs made from 3/4 wood, and come with a hanger for easy hanging. Because this is a natural wood, signs may vary in color/distressing and naturally occurring wood imperfections may appear. All my signs are available in any color you would like, please leave a note to let me know both base and writing colors. Please refer to the shipping costs for current production time. If you need your order by a particular date, please let us kno…
- Love mason jar crafts? What better way to celebrate summer than by making a bunch of them? From cute table decor to hanging lanterns to clever and crafty painted creations, these awesome ideas are all awesome for summertime. Complete with easy step by step tutorials, these cool DIY mason jar project