Photo via: semiglossdesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Transformative DIY Living Room Projects | Check out these great DIY living room ideas for inspiration for transforming your living room.
- Tropical Home :: Paradise Style :: Living Space :: Dream Home :: Interior + Outdoor :: Decor + Design :: Free your Wild :: See more Tropical Island Home Style Inspiration @untamedorganica
- This paver patio envelopes the pool area and is the foundation for this large outdoor kitchen and outdoor dining area. The sunken eating area creates a lovely separation between the diners and the chef. Or to keep the cook company there is plenty of room for a sitting area near the outdoor kitchen. The custom detail on the patio roof is a luxurious feel that cant be beat.
- Are you only care about your indoor decor for becoming more beautiful but neglect your pets? Have you ever thought about your pets? Have you ever wondered whether their homes are comfortable for them to live too? No? Then here is your chance. Here we provide some amazing ideas for the design of living spaces […]
- Living Room Inspiration | Farmhouse Inspiration
- Craftsman House Plan 92385 | Total living area: 1800 sq ft, 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms. A quaint siding version is reminiscent of arts and crafts styling. While a brick and siding version is a little more traditional. houseplan craftsman
- DIY Double Chair Bench with Table Free Plans Instructions – Outdoor Patio Furniture Ideas Instructions
- Decoholic » 36 Living Room Decorating Ideas That Smells Like Spring
- DIY fencing, fencing ideas, garden fence, DIY projects, popular pin, outdoor living, privacy hacks.
- Spice up your home’s outdoor with some insanely genius wood pallets furniture. Old pallets are very cheap material, and you can find them easily and for free. Once you find them, you can turn the old pallets into functional and attractive furniture for your garden, backyard and patio. There are so many creative ideas about […]
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces
- DIY Wedding – Great Gatsby Decor Ideas + Inspiration | Arts and Classy