Photo via: 100things2do.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 16 of Our Best Painting Tips and Tricks: Paint fast – and clean! http://www.familyhandyman.com/painting/tips/painting-tips-and-tricks
- A safe and easy way to make your own Chalk Paint! This recipe is the best I have found for making your own Chalk Paint. It will give you a professional finish to your furniture and save you money. Learn tips and tricks to chalk painting your furniture too!
- Tips and Tricks for Painting Kitchen Cabinets – How to Nest for Less™
- Revamp Your Front Door! (With Only A Coat of Paint)| How to Repaint Your Front Door, Curb Appeal Projects, Easy Curb Appeal Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Painting Hacks, Painting Tips and Tricks, Paint for a Perfect Line, Popular Pin
- painting tips for blue cloud ceiling – should i do this just because I have always wanted to?
- You’ve most likely never heard of Bonnie Seymour, but she did you a huge favor. In 1949, she suggested that her husband try putting paint in an aerosol can. He did, it worked, and painting got a whole lot easier. Here are some key tips for success with Bonnie’s brilliant invention.
- Happy Fall Yall painted pallet for your front porch! This is an adorable idea for your harvest themed decorations. More DIY projects and painting tips at http://theMagicBrushinc.com
- All of the advice for a long-lasting paint job on woodwork also applies to windows, but windows present a few unique challenges. Theres the glass to avoid slopping on, as well as all sorts of hardware and weather stripping. Window paint is subjected to large temperature fluctuations and moisture from condensation. And, windows have to move freely when youre all done. In this article, well show you tips on how to get the best paint job on windows with the least amount of time and effort.
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- 12 Fabulous DIY drapes and curtain projects • Ideas, tips and tutorials! • Explore our blog for more great DIY projects and home decorating ideas!
- We show you how to complete a DIY Bathroom Makeover for Under $100 for a builder grade bathroom using paint, trim and some elbow grease.
- Tips on detail painting by hand, including type of brush, paint, bonding agent etc… Very helpful!