Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute idea to hang an old window, then add a wooden awning and flowerbox. It would look great on the side of a shed or garage! Www.rehouseny.com for salvaged wood and windows
- how to build a beautiful cabinet with a vintage window.
- Build a narrow side table with an antique window and a couple of weathered old boards. Click on for a full tutorial!
- old window
- Re-purpose old window sashes and create a unique coffee table.
- Diy Window Repurpose: Reuse Your Old Windows According To Your Needs
- Gotta love ’em… it seems like window shutters kinda started the DIY project generation, didn’t they? I remember that being one of the first DIY projects I was drawn to… three old window shutter made into a cool room divider, with nothing but hinges! DIY repurposed window shutter projects are easy, affordable, and shutters are …
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- Life Hack!! How Did I Never Think Of This??? Cement Blocks And Wood + Cushion= Terrific Outdoor Seat
- Ultimate guide + video tutorials on how to whitewash wood & create beautiful whitewashed floors, walls and furniture using pine, pallet or reclaimed wood.
- Wood Tilt Out Trash or Recycling Cabinet
- Wood Tilt-Out Trash Can Cabinet. Made with slightly modified Ana White plans and stained to look like old-barnwood. No more ugly trashcan in the kitchen!