Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute idea to hang an old window, then add a wooden awning and flowerbox. It would look great on the side of a shed or garage! Www.rehouseny.com for salvaged wood and windows
- DIY antique window cabinet- See how to make this super easy antique window cabinet. Great for bathroom storage or any room in your home!
- how to build a beautiful cabinet with a vintage window.
- Millwork Repurposed | coffee table made from an old window and door | Bayer Built Woodworks
- Build a narrow side table with an antique window and a couple of weathered old boards. Click on for a full tutorial!
- Re-purpose old window sashes and create a unique coffee table.
- old window
- Diy Window Repurpose: Reuse Your Old Windows According To Your Needs
- Gotta love ’em… it seems like window shutters kinda started the DIY project generation, didn’t they? I remember that being one of the first DIY projects I was drawn to… three old window shutter made into a cool room divider, with nothing but hinges! DIY repurposed window shutter projects are easy, affordable, and shutters are …
- Old window into table!
- Repurpose an old window by spray painting the panes sheer and writing your menu on them. You could also sand and paint the frame of the window to match your wedding colors!
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!