Photo via: reinventedkb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- NEVER would have thought to try this!! DIY Umbrella Painting-DIY painted patio umbrella from www.heatherednest.com
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- What a dramatic way to showcase artwork. I dont think I would have thought to use a drapery panel & valance!
- I have to get my hands on an old dresser like this!
- I never thought of using a barn door window cover! I LOVE this idea!!
- 1 for sure i changed my mind again i would like to do this and have at my house i would need nails, hammer , saw to cut, and a measurment thingy
- i am so going to do this. i have quite a few shirts that no longer fit me and this would be a great way to re-purpose them. no-sew cardigan tutorial – SO EASY.
- MUST DO THIS and paint black, I think its the only way I can get my bookcases as tall and as skinny as I want. I would have to paint my walls first :/
- DIY Furniture Hacks | Unused Old Dresser Turned Bench | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture | Cheap Home Decor Ideas for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- I am so excited to share this post with you! This table turned out far better than I even imagined! I found an old coffee table at a …