Photo via: wefollowpics.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 35 Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Doors
- Millwork Repurposed | coffee table made from an old window and door | Bayer Built Woodworks
- Cute idea to hang an old window, then add a wooden awning and flowerbox. It would look great on the side of a shed or garage! Www.rehouseny.com for salvaged wood and windows
- 3 Ways to Repurpose an Old Door
- Diy Window Repurpose: Reuse Your Old Windows According To Your Needs
- Theres a new idea, to repurpose an old dresser into a wine cabinet. love love it!
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- Great idea to use metal shelf brackets to add a shelf to an old door.
- If your piano is old and can no longer be used for playing, what can you do with it? Instead of just throwing it away, you can repurpose it as creative furniture for home decoration. Here are some Creative Old Piano Repurposing Ideas which may inspire you. Use your creativity and try one of them.
- Dishfunctional Designs: New Takes On Old Doors: Salvaged Doors Repurposed gardening
- repurposed furniture 049 Can make a hall tree out of old doors
- I love the coffee table but where do you find a door that small? 10 Awesome Ideas to Reuse Old Doors and Giving Them a Second Life