Photo via: littlebitsof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whats Black, White and Chic all over? A teen bedroom makeover in black and white stripes, polka dots and accents of gold. Create this sophisticated look with bedding, accessories and furniture from HomeGoods. Sponsored Happy By Design Post.
- Thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets and even Craigslist are great sources for finding old furniture pieces to remodel. Old furniture can be purchased very inexpensively and you can create beautiful pieces that look fresh and updated with just a bit of time and creativity. Imagine…
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- Love mason jar crafts? What better way to celebrate summer than by making a bunch of them? From cute table decor to hanging lanterns to clever and crafty painted creations, these awesome ideas are all awesome for summertime. Complete with easy step by step tutorials, these cool DIY mason jar project
- Get the Free Plans to build this Easy DIY Industrial Farmhouse Coffee Table. This is a quick build that is great for beginners!
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- Build your own diy coffee table. Its easy and way cheaper then buying one from a store. This DIY Coffee Table can be made to look rustic or modern.
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- How to take an ugly thrift store globe and turn it into something amazing! This black and gold globe is made with craft paint and gold leaf.
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.
- Here is one more awesome material for DIY projects ! With a bit of creativity and some skills, you can repurpose old barrels , and make beautiful home accessory or piece of furniture! Coffee Table Cut the barrel into two halves and use as a coffee or a side table. The round glass can be used a