Photo via: s21.photobucket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tree fort with climbing wall access! How cool is this! 🙂
- There is nothing I love more than upcycle projects. I took this old, falling apart ladder, and turned it into my DIY ladder nightstand! Its so cool!
- cool A Full Closet Is Hidden Under This Bed by http://www.cool-homedecorations.xyz/bedroom-designs/a-full-closet-is-hidden-under-this-bed/
- Why is it that most home decor items can’t be both functional AND stylish?Shouldn’t someone have figured this out by now? Is there a solid reason why air conditioning units, pool equipment, and other operational equipment for your home are so, uh….
- this ikea hack is awesome! She took a bookcase and an old IKEA EXPEDIT (now IKEA KALLAX) and made this long storage unit/tv console. I think we could do this!
- DISCLAIMER: This is a sponsored post brought to you by 3MDIY.com. All opinions are my own. Im calling these shelves full-bodied…because frankly, calling anything chunky can be offensive. thingsIlearnedfromtheinternet On a more serious note, is it Christmas right now?! Because somebody has…
- This chair design is old. Some say it dates back to the the mid 1700s with Mountain Men roaming the US. Some call it a Viking chair and claim it is a Medieval design. For certain it popped up in Boy Scout camps in the US in the early 20th century. Leave a comment about the oldest youve seen!Regardless of who did what where or when they are still extremely comfortable, affordable, durable and can be used anywhere. My wife has owned one for the past 20 years. We have a few now. They store fla…
- Looking for the perfect DIY project to transform your home this summer? One of the biggest trends in home décor right now is upcycling reclaimed wood. You can search for wood and reclaim it yourself from abandoned local structures (barns, railroads, etc.), or you can purchase it wholesale…
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- Give a cozy and arm look to your balcony by adding couches, a small coffee table and a wooden themed wall. Try to pick colors that are not too flashy but are cool in the eyes. These color scheme is… Continue Reading →
- The back of an SUV is really spacious for a big dog, and now you can protect them from the painful bumps that make him or her bang off the hard plastic floor. Available now from Big Barker: https://bigbarker.com/products/suv-bed
- Now have a look at the reclaimed wood pallet DIY door that is easy to create and its style is different from the ones which are available in the stores because it is created by hand at home.