Photo via: sugarbeecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handcrafted from a mix of woods all customized to give you a sturdy bed while not sacrificing a unique look. The headboard is Reclaimed wood that has a natural worn weathered patina making it a warm and unique piece. The Base is crafted from new(sometimes recycled, but cannot consistently keep up with demand) pine/fir wood and then given a multi-step finish to get that weathered grey wash to match/blend with the old. Includes center beam for support on Full, queen, and king sizes. Includes locking slats that give extra sturdiness to the overall bed. Simple assembly required 40 headboard included, extra height on headboard can be added @ $50 per 5 Bed slats are set at 9 from the ground- but can be customized overall dimensions per size Twin- 42-43 wide, 78-79 long, base- 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Full 58 wide, 78 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Queen 64 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall King 80 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall CA King 76 wide, 88 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Shown in 1 picture of a turquoise slate grey customized finish in a Queen size. 3 pictures are of a weathered dark grey finish in King Bed. Made to order- any finish can be customized to fit your room decor/ tastes. You can make note on order for your desired finish, and send pictures if applicable to coordinate with existing furniture. looking for a headboard only here is the listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/449590896/the-michelle-grey-weathered-reclaimed Looking for matching/coordinating nightstands https://www.etsy.com/listing/464884606/raw-reclaimed-recycled-wood-1 You can expect around 6 weeks from order placed to delivery unless otherwise noted on shop page. I ship via fed ex and the bed comes in sections, easy to maneuver through halls/doorways/staircases, and simple assembly required.
- Pallet and Steel End Tables – Nightstands | Pallet Furniture DIY
- Boxed cushion DIY – you can use these steps to make any boxed cushion, even if it’s not for your furry friend. Think window seat, desk chair or even revamping a sofa by adding new cushions in a contrasting fabric!
- Door, PalletDesk, RecyclingWoodPallets Office desk from an old door and pallets. Very easy! DIY
- jill and Ron from Reimajine share how they created this DIY desk to bench conversion from reclaimed wood and other materials! Click to read more
- DIY Desk from 2x4s- You can make this in just one afternoon!
- DIY Pallet Nightstands (With Plans!)
- DIY Piping Table – House by Hoff | industrial table or desk on wheels
- Option for kids area? With Trofasts underneath instead? DIY 12-Foot Long Double Desk – Icing On The Cake Blog
- Wall mounted pallet desk – by Thistlewood Farms, featured on I Love That Junk
- Saw Horse Desk How To – It All Started With Paint
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Color and Wallpaper Night Desk Revamp | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers