Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cat activity centre climbing frame cat tree wooden cat wall
- Add less Saltwash to your paint to create finer texture, almost like old crackled paint. We used about 2:1 paint to Saltwash to create the texture on this vintage dresser at All Things New Again, Leesburg, VA ~ www.AllThingsNewAgain.net
- Our new bed frame – an IKEA hack! Super easy DIY.
- If someone ever made me this, they would be my new best friend. Unless one of my best friends made it for me, then their title would remain.
- Welcome to my new blog Vintage Wedding Ideas. I hope you like it- I would love feedback and…
- Breastfeeding for Beginners (weeks 1-6) | New Baby Ideas @fatheaddecals
- DIY New Bench Using Old Headboards
- How to survive the first week with a baby | New Baby Ideas @fatheaddecals
- Theres something so completely satisfying in finding a banged up, unloved piece of furniture and making it usable (or even better than when it was new). A
- Refinishing some furniture? Spray paint can be a great way to give the piece new life in just a few minutes.
- Benjamin Moore Gray Owl (half tint) – Cozy.Cottage.Cute.: New Living Room / Dining Room Paint Colour
- Who knew?! So many amazing uses for breast milk! Must pin if you plan to breastfeed baby! | New Baby Ideas @fatheaddecals