Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fall wood block set Fall rustic signs by CoastalCraftyMama on Etsy
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Just finished painting a new set of sea shells. In green this time. I will eventually list my shells in my Etsy shop (link in bio). Will announce it here soon. . These make great little gifts. Some friends suggested theyd be great as Christmas ornaments
- Tips for Living in Small Spaces – There is the need for extra space in every home; irrespective of the size of the home, the ability to maximize space is always welcome. Companies are downsizing the scope of their operations, homeowners are also going down the same path. Moving into a small home from a large home can be quite frustrating. Most people are usually at crossroads on what to bring with them and what to dispose off.
- Z Metal Table Legs (Set of 2) by SteelImpression on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/215790675/z-metal-table-legs-set-of-2
- Pallet Bar stools – IndustrialDesignNZ is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, google plus or twitter account. Right
- HOME letters with grapevine decor, Farmhouse decor, Rustic decor by thewhitebarndoor on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/264821662/home-letters-with-grapevine-decor
- Our second featured Color for the Month of June is our faded neutral gray, Grain Sack. . This color was inspired by the faded color of nubby antique grain sacks. . Its a bit of a chameleon color, as it can lean more gray or white depending on its surroundings. . Share your Grain Sack masterpieces with us all month long by tagging us at @mmsmilkpaint and using our hashtags, mmsmp, mmsmilkpaint, and grainsack!
- It is not necessary to spend a lot of money on the new home when it comes to decorating it and getting the furniture for the daily use. Some people who have the pallets and know how to use them for making the reclaimed wood pallets furniture for the home are lucky, while those who …
- Salvaged Wood Pallet Shelves – Set of 3 by Del Hutson available at Scoutmob now. The place to get inspired goods by local makers.
- Simple Bench A pallet bench ranks low on the difficulty scale, making it a great introductory project for beginning furniture builders. And…
- Pallet Wood and Metal Leg Bookshelf by woodandwiredesigns on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/230359697/pallet-wood-and-metal-leg-bookshelf