Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Neat idea for a planter using scrap lumber
- Glitter makes everything more fun, including indoor gardening — plus, these mini pots are perfect for decorating small shelves or desks. Simply coat the pot in decoupage medium followed by glitter to create a glamorous look. Once the planter is dry, fill it with a tiny houseplant./
- This would be a neat way to put an inexpensive and more interesting sink in the bathroom of The Tack Room at Mountain Lakes Lodge.
- Take an old dresser and turn it into a foyer bench! Neat DIY project.
- The Quad Micro Bar by Joe Warren What a neat bit of urniture!
- Painted flower pot side table
- Cement Architectural Pot with One Planter
- Reclaimed wood transforms a blue barrel (or ugly plastic pot) into a beautiful planter.
- DIY Raised Copper Pipe Pot Plant Stand
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- Free Plans DIY Storage Idea… LOVE this for toys or anything! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com