Photo via: gd-wholesale.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Neat idea for pot & pan storage
- Obleeek2…But a smaller much cheaper version could be recreated using plaster of Paris or concrete mix. You need one large and one small plastic bowl, and a little plastic bottle cap to be the mold for a drainage hole at the bottom of your planter.
- Hey there friends! Today I have a super easy project for you. It’s another project I made entirely from scrap wood I had in my workshop. Do you love FREE as much as I do?! I just got my first tablet on Black Friday. I know, I’m a little late to the tablet party. I …
- I made this table top out of pallet wood but used dimensional lumber to build a frame for it. I …
- Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- Seating for 5 kiddos … using only 6 sq ft of space. (1) 6 shelf and (2) shelf supports. Love this idea!
- I built this 4-piece DIY Rustic Modern King Bed for less than $300 in lumber! Free easy-to-follow plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com Rustic Bed, DIY Bed, King Bed DIY Furniture, Free Building Plans, DIY Bed
- The Quad Micro Bar by Joe Warren What a neat bit of urniture!
- Take an old dresser and turn it into a foyer bench! Neat DIY project.
- This would be a neat way to put an inexpensive and more interesting sink in the bathroom of The Tack Room at Mountain Lakes Lodge.
- How to create a vintage bicycle planter… get creative in your garden, and upcycle so your plants look tip-tip for spring/summer!
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!