Photo via: daltondesignshop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dresser Kitchen Island – Tutorial ~~ ~~~ ~~!~~ ~~~ ~~ OMG I LOVE IT! And that might work in my no so large kitchen as well for a bit more counter space.
- Tapered furniture legs — installed straight or at an angle — are one of the calling cards of mid-century modern furniture designs. Case goods, tables, chairs, sofas, footstools and more can all be made to feel a bit more sleek with these slender legs. Whether you are trying to repair a vintage dresser or need …
- nailhead decorating trend
- BEST headboard tutorial, this is exactly like the one Ive been eyeing thats 600 bucks! Money Hip Mamas: DIY Upholstered Headboard with Nailhead Detailed Arms
- Embossed leather drawer front with nail head edging
- leather pouch
- Ikea Moppe hack with maps and leather drawer pulls. Great look for those with wanderlust.
- Industrial modern living room. How perfect is this leather sofa?
- Awesome Crafts for Men and Manly DIY Project Ideas Guys Love – Fun Gifts, Manly Decor, Games and Gear. Tutorials for Creative Projects to Make This Weekend | DIY Leather Belt Chair | http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-for-men-crafts
- Backyard Landscape Design | Slate Landscape Designs, Slate Landscaping Pictures, Landscaping Ideas
- DIY Ballard Designs Knock-off Bench: how to make it yourself!
- Pottery Barn Teen Girl Bedroom with Wooden Wall Arrows by Two Thirty~Five Designs