Photo via: mycreativedays.porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wonderful entry, love the door and all the natural light!
- Upcycled Doors…. Love the idea of turning a door into a desk! Wouldnt take up much space which would be perfect for my tiny house!
- Entry Table Ideas Designed with Every Style
- Rustic entry table. Rustic decor. Rustic home. Farmhouse style. Entry table… https://emfurn.com/
- Vintage, character, antique..it has it all wrapped up in one cute drop leaf table. How cute is this for an entry table? For sale, see details on our fb page $125 simplydivinefurnishings dropleaf entrytable stripes grainsackstripe paintedfurniture chalkpaint handpainted whiteandnavy character vintage details transform pnw oregon sahwm paint
- I love the coffee table but where do you find a door that small? 10 Awesome Ideas to Reuse Old Doors and Giving Them a Second Life
- Top 38 Astonishing DIY Vintage Decor Ideas To Get You Inspired. Cut an old door in three pieces to make this coffee table.
- Millwork Repurposed | coffee table made from an old window and door | Bayer Built Woodworks
- Lets celebrate fall ! Decorate your home with leaves, pumpkins and candles for cozy fall look! Or you can make nice wreath for your doors and entry way!
- mycreativedays: DIY Driftwood Acorns
- sponsored My entry in the Fab Furniture Flippin Contest sponsored by Saltwash. See the full transformation at www.AllThingsNewAgain.net
- Have to remember this blog entry for my future kiddos. Chris tried to say we couldnt let our kids play in a sandbox b/c neighborhood animals would make it into a litter box…not if theres a lid on it they wont!