Photo via: mycreativedays.porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wonderful entry, love the door and all the natural light!
- Upcycled Doors…. Love the idea of turning a door into a desk! Wouldnt take up much space which would be perfect for my tiny house!
- Entry Table Ideas Designed with Every Style
- Lets celebrate fall ! Decorate your home with leaves, pumpkins and candles for cozy fall look! Or you can make nice wreath for your doors and entry way!
- mycreativedays: DIY Driftwood Acorns
- Beautiful entry!
- Contest Entry: Cinderellas Silver slipper Transformation | General Finishes 2016 Design Challenge
- sponsored My entry in the Fab Furniture Flippin Contest sponsored by Saltwash. See the full transformation at www.AllThingsNewAgain.net
- Have to remember this blog entry for my future kiddos. Chris tried to say we couldnt let our kids play in a sandbox b/c neighborhood animals would make it into a litter box…not if theres a lid on it they wont!
- upcycled chair from spool and pallets…
- Decorated Tin Can Organizer for Kids, Ways to Use Cans, Upcycled Can Idea, Organization Hacks, Ways to Organize, How to Use Cans to Organize
- Upcycled furniture- Go to Bargain Center in Eau Claire to get great deals on furniture that you can make your own and redecorate with