Photo via: mysocalleddiyblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY pendant light | how to make a light pendant | fringe light pendant | update boob lights | simple DIY light fixture | DIY flushmount fixture | boho light fixture
- Well my friends…one things has been established here at The Cottage Market…all of our readers LOVE IKEA Hacks!!!!! Then on the flip side…all of our readers adore Pottery Barn Hacks…but now for the first time (drumroll please) we have a collection of IKEA HACKS with a Pottery Barn Style!!!! Now tell me…how excited are you? …
- This DIY gun cabinet, inspired by a Pottery Barn mirror cabinet, will completely conceal guns, magazines, and ammunition, within plain sight.
- DIY table with 2×8 boards (4.75 each for $31.00) from Lowes This is the coolest website! If you love Pottery Barn but cant spend the money, this website will give you tons of inspiration. @ Home Renovation Ideas
- Happy 4th of July weekend, friends! I hope you all had a safe and fun time celebrating! I’ve been a little MIA this past week. I decided to take the week off while we hosted some out-of-town friends while also celebrating a big milestone; I’ve reached a new decade! I’m so thrilled to see what…
- Good tutorial on getting the Pottery Barn black finish… and she found this dresser at a Goodwill store for…TWELVE DOLLARS!
- Build a Pottery Barn inspired nightstand for a fraction of the cost. A fun take on the Clara bedside table with step by step tutorial and free Plans!
- Antique Printers Cabinet Makeover | blesserhouse.com – Cool way to give a Pottery Barn look to a plain buffet!
- Knock-off Pottery Barn Table; they managed it for $30.
- Pottery Barn Teen Girl Bedroom with Wooden Wall Arrows by Two Thirty~Five Designs
- Pottery Barn Inspired table for only $110!
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath using Make it Fun Crafts Foam Wreath Form and Faux Succulents tutorial at the happy housie