Photo via: myrepurposedlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My Repurposed Life-20+ projects built from scratch – click on photo and scroll down to ice chest with wood sides – until you need it, it could be a piece of furniture – end of bed storage 🙂
- It is a good idea to use the used material like wood pallets when there is a need of making the area in the garden or any other place outside the home plain, so the furniture can be placed to enjoy the weather. We collect the ideas and the images from different sources just to make the individuals able to copy the ideas to save their money as the creativity like getting the garden terrace installed requires too much money and creating it at home can save a huge amount of hard earned money. Have
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- How to make a door into a corner shelf. This is great, could get the door from Re-user in Gainesville. For the TV room
- Easy DIY- a piece of wood, 4 legs (all of which are sold at home depot for around $5)- padding, and then staple pretty fabric 🙂 – Could make a nice custom bench for the end of the bed.
- Repurposed Toddler Bed Becomes a DIY Potting Bench!
- Learn how to make a pine DIY bench that folds out into a bed called bed-in-a-box. Its a great project and a great way to save money and space by building one piece of furniture that serves multiple purposes.
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Bring the beach to your backyard with this surf board inspired Adirondack Chair for you little one! Features a lower seat, some extra styling, wide armrests, the surf board Adirondack chair is the coolest kids outdoor chair on the deck!
- your living room furniture arrangement…window and couches with corner table…side chair could be in a pair opposite couch or floating in door way…or tucked in the side of the piano…
- I am not a carpenter and this was my first attempt….you may want to put some slots in the solid wood panel under your bed. This will reduce the chances of your mattress going mouldy. Or just air your mattress outside occasional. I work in a bed shop and mouldy mattresses can happen quite quickly with moisture and heat.
- Craftsman detailing and an angled garage make this beautiful Ranch home plan a real standout.Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island, the dining room and the vaulted great room. The kitchen is 15 by 17 as measured from right wall to wall of pantry and edge of island to front wall.The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet has a charming built-in window seat.Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The laundry room is tucked away and is 9 wide and 13 deep.The larger garage door is 18-wide and 8-high, the smaller one is 10-wide and 8-high.