Photo via: thehouseoffigs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $3 DIY Pallet Bookshelf – maybe not for my dream library, but great for cheap/in the meantime alternative
- Georgia Bulldogs Dream Bedroom – Boys Room Designs – Decorating Ideas – HGTV Rate My Space
- Dresser Kitchen Island – Tutorial ~~ ~~~ ~~!~~ ~~~ ~~ OMG I LOVE IT! And that might work in my no so large kitchen as well for a bit more counter space.
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …
- Like I mentioned in my introductory post, I furnished the entire dollhouse with things I found around my own house. Junk, recyclables, scraps and other random pieces. Here are the details. It’s weird, but I found the kitchen the most difficult room to furnish. Weird because all the shapes are so boxy! Should be easy, …
- 12 Fun Ways to Decorate Your Playroom. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY. projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home DIY.
- Farm houses have a great unique look and feel about them. If you want to bring them into your home follow these tutorials on how to get your home to your dream home with these 12 Fantastic Farmhouse Décor ideas….
- 4 homemade rolling cabinets to organize all the tools in the garage. A DIYers dream!
- Pipe Dream- about $28 worth of pipes and fittings on this dresser. First polish copper pipes with ketchup(!), then spray with lacquer to preserve shine.
- Tropical Home :: Paradise Style :: Living Space :: Dream Home :: Interior + Outdoor :: Decor + Design :: Free your Wild :: See more Tropical Island Home Style Inspiration @untamedorganica
- See how we created the antique cupboard of my dreams, using salvaged windows and new wood! See more creative DIY projects from KnickofTime.net!
- Tips and Tricks for Painting Kitchen Cabinets – How to Nest for Less™