Photo via: followpics.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My mud room is literally a “mud” room. I had a cheap particle board shelf that I used for shoes, hats, gloves & the dog’s leash but it would collapse on a regul…
- The perfect workbench for any garage or shop! It is inexpensive and easy to build, has a 2 ft extension for added work space and it has casters allowing it to be tucked away when its not in use. It also has a tons of room to store all of your tools! Roll it around with you while you work, lock in to place and roll in back against the wall when you are done! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- 4-shelf unit made from pallets- laundry room, garage, or outside. totally multi | We Know How To Do It
- Wood Feature Accent Wall Ideas Using Flooring – From farmhouse mud rooms to kitchens… and even used as headboards… there are so many amazing ways to add texture and interest with flooring, that you wont be walking on!
- storage for coats and shoes in garage
- Have a garage that needs to have some order put on the chaos? When I realized how much wasted space I had in my garage and how disorganized it was getting, I started thinking about cool new ways to turn my garage into a useful, livable space. Check out some of these amazing DIY ideas that show you
- Grab those old pallets lying in your garage, and start upgrading your garden with these easy projects.
- Mud kitchens (also known as outdoor kitchens or mud pie kitchens) are one of the best resources for little ones to play outside. While looking for inspirat
- your living room furniture arrangement…window and couches with corner table…side chair could be in a pair opposite couch or floating in door way…or tucked in the side of the piano…
- How To Decorate Any Room In Your Home!
- Need to do this in our new home. Everyone needs this in their laundry room. Perfect for the OCD mommy!
- This would be awesome to do in a woodland themed kids room. And so easy!